Here is the 2020 schedule for customers who have signed up for an individual household subscription through Compost Connection. If you are receiving service through your home owners association or through the city you live in, please access your specific area on the Associations page for details concerning your pick up times and dates. We collect Christmas trees as a regular item. You do not need to bag or bundle. If it is over 6′ then please cut in half. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call to let the driver know you have a tree if the weather is bad so we will be sure and see it.
You may be in an area that only has 8 month service:
You would then have a weekly collection from April thru December 31st with the same holidays as above. Your weekly limit would be 10 items in paper bags or bundles.
Please remember these important facts to ensure smooth operations:
- NO PICKUP IS MADE ON WEEKS SHOWN IN GREY.
- Spring and Fall are the heaviest collection weeks so your pickup time may vary greatly during the year.
- ALWAYS place your bags at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day to prevent misses due to these varying collection times.
- During peak weeks we add additional drivers to assist with collection so you might have your bags picked up at a much different time than normal. Regardless, always put your bags out at 7:00 am.
- If we accidentally miss your bags, please let the office know so we can mark your account for the following week.
Our office will be closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Regular resident contracts for Compost Connection will run one day late on each of these holidays. If you are an association or trash customer, please refer to your schedules for information on the holidays. Some contracts work on the holiday and others do not.