Here is the 2017 schedule for customers who have signed up for an individual household subscription through Compost Connection. If you are receiving service through your home owners association or through the city you live in, please access your specific area on the Associations page for details concerning your pick up times and dates.
Click here for a downloadable pdf of the schedule
Please remember these important facts to ensure smooth operations:
- NO PICKUP IS MADE ON WEEKS SHOWN ABOVE IN GREY.
- Spring and Fall are the heaviest collection weeks so your pickup time may vary greatly during the year.
- ALWAYS place your bags at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day to prevent misses due to these varying collection times.
- During peak weeks we add additional drivers to assist with collection so you might have your bags picked up at a much different time than normal. Regardless, always put your bags out at 7:00 am.
- If we accidentally miss your bags, please let the office know so we can mark your account for the following week.
- Don’t Forget – We work Memorial Day and Labor Day and all other Monday Holidays, so your pickup day never changes.